Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Potty Training Award


I have just completed 3 days of potty training this mischievous munchkin. I am just tickled pink to announce that I have been awarded the very prestigious potty training award dubbed, "Mother Most Likely to Fail At Potty Training." I have a special place for this award. I'm sure it will look right smart next to my "Mother Most Likely To Give Birth to Babies Who Stink at Sleeping Well" Award.

Cue Applause


This kid...he don't care if he's wet....he don't care if he's dry....he just don't care 'bout nothin' to do with potty training....

I really wish we didn't have so much carpet around here...umm...yucky...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dd was potty trained at 2 1/2. My DS just turned 2 in October and I'm due with baby 3 in December. I decided that I would just wait until next summer to potty train him as he shows no interest as of now and I worried he will just revert when the baby comes anyhow. However my husband thinks he needs to be potty trained before the baby comes. Uggg I feel like it's just going to be added stress I don't need right now. I've heard boys are harder to potty train too. What are we to do? Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...