Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Middle of the Week Menu Plan








We are taking this week off of school since everyone in our house is feeling a bit under the weather (head colds and sore throats). So far I am the healthiest of the bunch and am still feeling pretty good, so I'm trying to get a few things caught up in the house. I am terribly behind on going through pictures and updating baby books, but I think that will have to wait until next week as I have been going through the kids clothes again and have several things I need to get ready to sell online.  Overall, Brielle has been sleeping so much better, and unless she eats something that bothers her stomach, she is now sleeping through the night. This has made such a difference, and I am so grateful.

Monday: Thanksgiving meal with family

Tuesday: Burrito Bowls/Wraps (rice, beans, cheese, salsa, sour cream, lime juice, cumin and chili powder mixed together)

Wednesday: Honey Sriracha Sesame Chicken, Rice (Cauliflower rice for me), Broccoli

Thursday: Frozen Pizza (Thursdays are typically our busiest days activity-wise)

Friday: Tuna Stroganoff, Egg Noodles, Mixed Veggies

Saturday: Turkey Noodle Soup (using leftover turkey from freezer)

Sunday: Leftovers


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...