Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BUSY....and painting

Things are busy around here, but we are accomplishing quite a bit. For the past 2 nights, my hubby and I painted our living room and hallway. Goodbye Dorset Gold and hello Shaker Beige! A good change, I think. I'll probably need to buy new curtains, though. Boo... Anyway, painting with a 2 year old and one month old has its challenges. We started around 9 p.m. each night and...well...it's after 1:00 a.m. and we just finished. (did 4 hours last night, too!) The piano wall still needs to be painted, but we need help moving the piano first. Pictures to come...someday. Umm....what am I doing writing this blog post?? Good night, everyone!

P.S. I'm almost done Nathanael's birth story. Just want to add a couple of pictures yet.

P.P.S. I picked up a 2nd hand headboard/footboard for Elianna's bed. It's so cute for a little girl. We set it up today. Pictures of her almost-done room to come...someday :-).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...