Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Back

So sorry my blog disappeared for a couple weeks without warning. Something came up that had to be dealt with, and I just thought it would be wise to take my blog down for awhile.

Anyway, things are busy as usual here. We are seriously thinking about renovating our kitchen, which I have mixed feelings about. I'm sure the process will be "stressful", but the end result will be worth it.

I'm trying to start exercising again and am on Week 2 of the Couch to 5K program. Fitting in exercise is hard these days, but I still have about 20 pounds to drop. It seems to be harder to get the weight off this time around...

Nathanael has some very fussy days, and I am really trying to get him on a flexible schedule to bring some order to our days. It seems to be helping a bit.

We recently welcomed a new nephew to the family. SO exciting!

Well, time for me to get back to work. We have someone coming over today to help us with some renovation decisions.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...