Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Last week we tried some new recipes, and they were all awesome. The Chicken Tikka Masala was very good and something I'd probably make again. The chopped salad and pasta with lemon yogurt sauce was also good, although I'll only make them for quick lunches. I love that the pasta used Greek yogurt instead of cream to cut wayyyy back on calories. It wasn't quite the same thing and I won't be replacing the cream with yogurt every time, but for someone who has to watch what I eat a bit more carefully these days, it's a decent trade-off.

Here's the plan this week:

Sunday: Visiting family

Monday:  Skillet Light Lasagna,

TuesdayGaucho Casserole, Caesar Salad

Wednesday: Leftovers

ThursdayEasy Chicken Cordon Bleu & Mashed Potatoes or BBQ Meatballs & Rice

Friday: Homemade Pizza & Salad

Saturday: Leftovers

I'm also planning on baking bread this week. It has been many months since I've baked bread, so I hope it turns out if I end up trying it.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Good luck with the bread - I hope to make some bread one of these days too. I have to learn how to use the Bosch that my mom gave me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...