It's official. I hate renovating.
I am just a tad overwhelmed at the chaos of it all.
Here is what we've (and by "we" I really mean my father-in-law and husband )accomplished in the last 12 days.
- Purchased cabinets
- Tore out pantry & pantry wall
- Tore out all cabinets
- Gyprocked the ceiling
- Mudded & Sanded the ceiling (x3)...this job took us a week.
- Patched a bunch of other drywall
- Assembled several cabinets
- Purchased vinyl flooring (that was done today)
Left to Do
- Rip up old floor
- Install new floor
- Get our "basement kitchen" organized so we can live a half-normal life during the reno
- Get the dishwasher & fridge hookups figured out
- Buy appliances
- Buy light fixtures
- Paint ceiling
- Paint walls
- Order countertop
- Order sink & tap
- Install Cabinets
I will be SO excited when it's completed!!