Sunday, March 3, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday was one nasty day, weather-wise. We were about to leave for church when the freezing rain started, so we decided to stay home. The rain turned to snow (and lots of it!) with high winds. I was very happy to stay in my warm house rather than be out on the roads.


Life has been seeming a bit chaotic lately. I really feel like I need to get on some sort of flexible schedule one of these days. The fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants method just isn't working for me (or the kids). When Elianna was a baby, I was on a weekly housekeeping routine and got into a good rhythm in my daily routine. With 2 kids...it just isn't happening.  The rhythm of my day is chaos. Maybe this is just "normal" :-D, I don't know...but I'm thinking that has to be a better way!

 We are keeping it simple this week:

Sunday:Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup (NEW)

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes (NEW), Veggies & Dip

Wednesday: Crockpot Beef & Broccoli & Rice

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday: Taco Salad

Saturday: Leftovers

*Linking up to Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...