Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Menu Plan

I'm a little late posting my menu plan this week. We have been enjoying the nice weather SO much this week. The kids are loving being outside, and I am happy to sit on my deck sipping a homemade frappe. Soon it will be time for us to plant our garden. I also need to do a bit of work on our flower beds. I am not much of a gardener....I wish I was :-)

Sunday: Barbecued Hamburgers

Monday: Perogie Casserole (with leftover ham in freezer) & Green Salad

Tuesday: BLT's & Veggies/Dip

Wednesday: Crockpot Whole Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Veggies

Thursday: Sweet & Tangy BBQ Chicken Coleslaw Wraps (using leftover chicken)

Friday: Parmesan Tilapia (still haven't gotten around to making this!), Rice, Salad

Saturday: Homemade Pizza

Sunday: Leftovers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...