10 things I'm thankful for.
1) My winter micro-gel duvet. For the past few years we never even used it because my husband found it to be to warm at night. Now, he is getting older and colder at night, so I get to enjoy my micro-gel duvet once again. I love, love, love this thing.
2) Hazelnut international delight in my coffee
3) Sunsets and sunrises and the ability to appreciate them again
5) Uninterrupted showers. Uninterrupted.
6) The blessing of family close-by
7) Finding a new-to-us van
8) A caring church family
9) The flexibility of home schooling and opportunity to see my kids develop a love for learning and learn alongside them
10) "Mommy, I want to snuggle with you."