Saturday, January 30, 2010

Couch to 5K Plan - Week 3 Done!

I just finished Week 3 of the Couch to 5K plan, and I feel great! So far I really like the plan. It's challenging enough to keep me interested, yet it's convenient enough to keep committed. The plan is very doable (wow, that word looks weird) with only 30 minute workouts. This week I even had the treadmill set on a slight incline for the last workout of the week. I might even get on the treadmill today for an extra workout this week. I'm starting to really like this whole running thing. In fact, instead of dreading the part of my day when I exercise, I am actually looking forward to it! I thought Week 3 was fairly easy, but Week 4 will be more challenging with substantially more running time and a lot less walking time. I am getting really nervous for Week 5, however, which will have one workout of running 2 miles in 20 minutes non-stop. Oh well, I guess I'll take it one workout at a time.
(P.S. My clothes are fitting better, too, which is a really good motivator as well :D)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...