Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Last week's menu plan went smoothly, and I actually followed it pretty closely. We enjoyed some delicious marinated barbecued steak. My husband and I aren't really "steak people," but this steak was SO tender and juicy. I will share the marinade recipe soon. Definitely looking forward to more of that since it's FINALLY sunny and warm outside. Praise the Lord! We had a very fun weekend, and Ellie loved trying to jump on a trampoline for the first time at our church picnic. Today I tried to "get serious" about potty training, complete with a Dora potty chart and all. However, we had very little success today...as in, she sat on the potty once or twice and flat out refused the rest of the day
P.S. Picture post coming up as soon as I catch up on some more garden/yard work and can find some blog time. Hopefully after Ellie goes to bed tonight, I can get my tomato plants in the garden.

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday, June 12
Sunday School Picnic & Visiting Family
Monday, June 13
BLT's for lunch
Tuna Macaroni Casserole with added chopped broccoli for supper

Tuesday, June 14
Chicken Fingers, Potato Wedges, Broccoli with Cheese Sauce

Wednesday, June 15
BBQing Marinated Steak, Baked Potatoes on the bbq, Caesar Salad

Thursday, June 16
Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Rice, Cooked Veggies

Friday, June 17
Italian Bread Wedges, Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip

Saturday, June 18
Leftovers

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...