Monday, July 18, 2011

Heat Wave & Menu Plan




It's HOT. Very, very hot (as Little Ellie would say). It's supposed to feel like 40 C for this afternoon (104 F for my American friends) today. Craziness. Needless to say, I'm hoping to try out a few grilling recipes this week so I can keep the oven off as much as possible. I think it's supposed to cool off later on in the week. I'm just so very blessed and thankful to have central air conditioning! We've got a fairly busy week for the beginning of the week with a couple doctor's check-up and Ellie's vaccination on Wednesday.

Here's the plan for the week. Many of the recipes are new this week

Sunday, July 17
Leftovers

Monday, July 18
Grilled Chicken Salad (marinating the chicken first with Honey Citrus marinade), (NEW) Grilled Garlic Bread, (NEW) Baked Potatoes on the Grill

Tuesday, July 19
BBQ'ed Hamburgers, Veggies & Dip

Wednesday, July 20
Leftovers

Thursday, July 21
Pizza (using a leftover crust from freezer), Salad

Friday, July 22
Tater Tot Casserole (NEW - I looked at a few recipes and am going to try out my own version), Cooked Mixed Veggies & Tossed Salad

Saturday, July 23
Leftovers

*For more great meal ideas visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...