Thursday, December 8, 2011

Toddler Ruffle Apron

I finally got around to making an apron for Ellie. She just loves helping me in the kitchen and always wants to wear my apron, so I figured it was time for her to have her own. It's supposed to be part of her Christmas present, but I just had to have her model it for the pictures. I followed a tutorial for it here at Babblings and More. It's not perfect, but it's made with a lot of love. I ran out of pink material, so I used white ribbon for the ties instead. It's so girly and cute. I think she looks just adorable in it!







Linking up to
Photobucket>

Growing Home

7 comments:

A Restful Place said...

That's so cute and girly! :)

Jean said...

She looks precious!

~katie~ said...

Darling!!! Great job! I just did a post on aprons today too. They're so much fun! Found you through Proverbs 31 Thursdays.

Blessings,
Katie

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love the colors! Your daughter looks pleased as punch. :-)

darci said...

absolutely adorable!! what a cutie pie,and love the apron!! you are talented! I can only sew straight lines, and even those aren't always straight. :) darci

Beth said...

This is so cute I have a 20 month old daughter who would be so cute too. I might have to try it.

Far Above Rubies said...

Love this. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...