Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan

As I was typing this up I just had to add in Ellie's comments as she's playing with her doll. It's so funny listening to her play!

"Are you supposed to speak that way? No, don't speak that way."
"Look at me in the eyes when I speak to you."
"Don't push. That's not very nice. You need to be nice to ____ (cousin's name)"
"Here, let me help you. You don't have to be afraid."

Anyway...

I'm trying to keep it pretty simple for the next few weeks since we'll be busy with all the family gatherings, I'm not sleeping much, can barely walk anymore, and I seriously feel/look like I'm ready to burst any day. People are shocked when I tell them I am still 3 weeks away from my due date. Yep, I'm hoping it's not a 12 pounder. And if I go terribly overdue again...help.

I'm so thankful my husband LOVES soup. It's one of his favourite meals. He would happily have homemade soup several times a week, which is nice because soup is simple and usually fairly healthy. Here's the plan for this week:

Monday
Oven Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Easy Homemade Tomato Soup, Leftover mashed pototoes

Tuesday
Homemade Pizza (no-rise crust) & Caesar Salad

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Beef Barley Soup & Cheese Biscuits

Friday
Chicken Fingers, Oven Fries, Veggies & Dip

Saturday - Christmas Eve
Leftovers

*For more meals ideas visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

1 comment:

darci said...

Lol! I love it when you hear yourself in the kids play...when it is nice:) so cute! U r so close now....how exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...