Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Unfortunately, we have 2 sick kiddos again this week :-(. Nathanael's cough has really worsened, so I ended up taking him to the doctor and he's on antibiotics again. Elianna's looks to be only viral so far, thankfully. I'm planning a simple menu this week.

Here's what we will be having:

Sunday: Leftover Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggies
           
Monday: Bean & Cheese Burritos, Veggies & Dip

Tuesday: Beefy Bacon Pasta(NEW), Salad

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Potato Soup & Biscuits

Friday: BBQ Meatballs (from freezer), Rice, Veggies

Saturday: Homemade Pizza, Salad

*Linking up to Menu Plan Monday*

3 comments:

Kim {Hope Whispers} said...

Simple is always good and this all sounds yummy. I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower :)

Harriet said...

I am a new follower too :)

Jenna said...

Kim & Harriet,
I'm so glad you both stopped by. Thanks for following :-).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...