Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Plan

Sickness hit us again this weekend when I came down with a nasty virus of some sort. Sore throat, all over body aches, exhaustion, etc. So, I ended up spending most of Sunday and today sleeping and  recovering in bed. I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to feeling better now, though. I think both the kids also have it, but it doesn't seem to have affected them too badly yet. I'm pretty thankful for having some freezer meals on hand for times like this when I have no energy to cook.

Here's the meal plan for this week:

Monday: Hamburger Vegetable Soup from the freezer
              : Picked up fast food for supper since I was still feeling pretty crummy

Tuesday: Lasagna (from freezer) & Caesar Salad

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Mennonite Style.  (This should hopefully boost our immune systems a bit. So tired of all this sickness in our house.)

Friday:  Pizza Hut Copycat Pizza, Veggies & Dip, Salad

Saturday:  Leftovers

Sunday:  Simple Sunday...sandwiches & soup

1 comment:

allisamazing said...

Your menu sounds yummy! Hope you are feeling better soon,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...