Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Re-purposing Sewing Projects

Here are a few projects I'm hoping to try out this fall and winter (After I get all my canning/blanching/freezing done).

Re-purposing Sewing Ideas

Got an old pair of jeans? Follow this tutorial to transform them into an adorable little girl's jean skirt. Or, make a cute twirly jean skirt following these instructions here.

Got an old t-shirt or two? Check out this really easy tutorial for a cute ruffled skirt for a little girl.

How about some scrap material? Try out this easy elastic skirt.
Find French seam instructions for it here.

Receiving Blankets

Now, here's a project, a ric rac receiving blanket that even I can make. (I think!) I even bought fabric especially for it! There's another tutorial on this same website for a rag edge receiving blanket, too.

Now...I must get back to my beet pickles!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...