Monday, June 11, 2012

5 to 10 Challenge: Week 3


Last week went by so quickly that I think I kind of forgot about this challenge, especially toward the end of the week & the weekend. Oops.
 I did my exercise video 3 times and stayed on track at the beginning of the week, but then I don't know what happened after that. It was a crazy busy week as we tried to finish our kitchen before my hubby had to go back to work. I'm pretty sure all the ordering in of pizza and Chinese food plus a couple trips to McDonald's didn't do me any favours. I did try to exercise moderation and ensure I had my priorities straight, but I struggled with making wise/healthy choices and fitting in exercise.  I didn't lose any weight this week. I think I've kind of plateaued with regard to my weight loss, and although I am fairly okay with where I am right now, if possible I would like to lose the last 10 pounds so I could get back to where I was pre-pregnancy.

Moving on to this week's tips...

5) Pay Attention: Why am I eating this? Am I hungry? Am I just bored?

6) Get to Bed Earlier: Most nights I don't get to bed till around midnight. I'd like to try to sleep a bit better at night (if possible) so I have more energy during the day.


Don't forget about tips  1) Drink Water 
                                  2) Get Moving
                                  3) Moderation & Self-Control
                                  4) Priority Check (Spiritual before Physical)


Feel free to leave a comment about how you are doing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...