Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


You probably noticed that I finally designed a new header for my blog. It was definitely time. :-)

As for my goals for last week, I didn't do so well. That would be an understatement. Thankfully, this is a new week. I'm thinking 10 goals might be overly ambitious for me. Perhaps I will try 3 and work my way up? :-) Here they are....

1) Read 20 pages from book
2) Sit still/blanket training 4x with kiddos
3) No eating after 9 pm

 On the plus side, I am actually enjoying exercising again. I always put it off and dread getting on it, but once I start, it really energizes me. I just need to keep.it.going. My favourite thing is using my couch to 5K app on my iphone that tells me when to walk & run and then play jango radio through my headphones (from Christian artists). I hope to make myself a running playlist soon with some of my favourite upbeat worship songs.

Here's what we plan on eating this week. We will be eating a lot of leftovers this week!

Sunday: Drive-through for lunch
             Brought Crockpot Pomegranate Beef out to Mom & Dad's for supper

Monday: Leftover Stuffed Peppers (from Saturday)

Tuesday: Leftover Pomegranate Beef (yep...we have lots of leftovers from this weekend! :-)

Wednesday: Firecracker Salmon, Stir Fry Veggies, Rice

Thursday: Skillet Light Lasagna & Salad

Friday: BBQ Meatballs, Rice, Veggies

Saturday: Pizza, Veggies & Dip

Do you menu plan?  I'd love to hear what you're making this week :-)




*Linking up to Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...