Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan


I'm getting impatient. These last days seem to go by so slowly. Hurry up, Baby! I'm going to try to stay busy so I'm not just sitting around here waiting...waiting...waiting. I think I'll do some of the baking listed below if I get restless.

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday
Went out for lunch
Leftover homemade pizza for supper

Monday
Company Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots

Tuesday
Leftovers

Wednesday
Firecracker Salmon, Stir Fry Veggies, Rice
*this one's been on my menu for many weeks now, but I haven't gotten around to it yet*

Thursday
Waffles with Saskatoon Berry Sauce, Eggs, Bacon, Fruit

Friday
BLT sandwiches & Potato Wedges

Saturday
Potato Soup & Baking Powder Cheese Biscuits

Baking/Other
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Gingerbread Cake (NEW) with Whipped Cream
Banana Chip Muffins
French Breakfast Muffins (NEW)

*For more menu ideas visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

2 comments:

Beth said...

Funny I was making meatloaf tonight anyway, so I am trying this one. Usually I make it with marinara sauce instead of ketchup and parm cheese, Sometimes I puree some veggies in food processer (bell pepper, onion, celery, carrot) the kids never know! Sounds good.

Jenna said...

Good tip about sneaking in the veggies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...