Here's what we plan on eating this week:
Sunday: Potluck after church (I'm bringing coleslaw and a plate of cookies)
: Potato Soup for Supper
Monday: Spaghetti Cheese Bake (new), Caesar Salad, Peas/Carrots
Wednesday: Vegetable Soup, Cheese Biscuits
Thursday: Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala (one of hubby's & my favourites), Rice, Mixed Veggies
Saturday: Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip
* I am also planning on making a big batch of Vegetable Soup to have on hand for lunch for myself during the week *
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday
Last week I attempted a list of goals, and while I didn't accomplish all of them, it was helpful to have a few specific things to focus on.
Last Week's Goals:
1. Plan an at-home date night (I had an at-home movie night planned, but our family met up with my sister-in-law's family for swimming instead :-)
Health (This is Week 1 of my 9 Week Boot Camp to get back in shape! More about that later...)
7. Keep an accurate food & exercise journal (slacked a bit on the weekend with writing everything down...)
8. Wake up at 7:30 a.m. on weekdays (I managed to do this once...)
9. Read 3 chapters of the book I'm currently reading
This Week's Goals
1. Have an at-home date night
2. Wean Nathanael down to nursing only once in the morning
3. Do blanket training/sit still training with kids 4 times
4. Organize the activity closet
5. Create a simpler housekeeping routine (been struggling big time with housekeeping lately. My old routine is just too much for this stage of my life, but I still need a plan of attack with my lower expectations for life with 2 toddlers).
6. Be in bed by 11 pm on weekdays (maybe this will make my 7:30 wakeup time easier someday!). Most nights we are in bed around midnight & often later...we are night owls (my husband especially) but I'd like to reign it in to a bit more reasonable of a bedtime.
7. Exercise 5 times & complete Week 2 of Couch to 5K program
8. No Eating after 9 p.m. on weekdays (will make an exception for date night if we have that during the week)
9. No social media/web surfing when kids are awake except for during afternoon quiet time.
10. Read 20 pages of the book I'm currently reading. It's not exactly my idea of an enjoyable book. It's more for information purposes, so that's why it's taking me forever to get through it!