Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Looks like I'm feeling adventurous this week. Indian one night, Mexican another night, and tons of new recipes. For some reason, these recipes just caught my attention, and I am craving some delicious food, so I'm trying a few new things this week if it all works out. My husband absolutely loves chicken curry and naan bread, so I'm trying out a new recipe to see if it comes close to his favourite restaurant dish.

Sunday
Leftover roast beef, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted veggies

Monday
Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry (NEW) with Rice, Homemade Naan Bread (NEW) Veggies

Tuesday
Leftovers

Wednesday
Steak Fajitas (NEW), Corn on the Cob

Thursday
Company Meatloaf (trying another new one), Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes (NEW), Tossed Salad

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Something Simple (maybe homemade mac n' cheese or this cauliflower soup)

*For more great meal ideas visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...