Monday, April 28, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

I'm gearing up for my monthly grocery trip soon, so these are mostly pantry or freezer meals, trying to use up what I have on hand. I still haven't figured out if the monthly trip is actually saving me money yet. I am still playing around with what method of grocery shopping and planning is saving me the most money. We've been trying to eat healthier around here, so I think one big monthly trip (for canned goods, on-sale paper goods & diapers, etc) plus a couple of small trips for seasonal produce & milk is likely what will work best for us.

Monday: Spaghetti & Meat Sauce (freezer meal - this is our all-time favourite spaghetti sauce), Salad

Tuesday: Three Bean Chili Chowder & Cornbread

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Crispy Southwest Wraps (using beef instead of chicken, though), Veggies & Dip

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Something Simple (hot dogs or something like that...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...