Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. I can't help but think how different our life was one year ago when we didn't know exactly what was wrong with Ellie. We missed birthday parties and I think we missed our family Thanksgiving gatherings (although I can't quite remember, to be honest). This time around Ellie has come down with a cold, but thankfully it seems pretty minor and no fevers yet, which means no trips to the hospital so far


I am thankful for a roof over my head, plenty of food on the table, friends and family, a wonderful hard-working husband, adorable daughter, and baby #2. Most importantly, I am thankful for the free gift of salvation, offered to all. Through simple faith in Christ and repentance from our sins, we can be forgiven of our sin and be reconciled unto God.

Italic
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. 2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...