Friday, May 9, 2014

Fitness Friday

Nothing too significant to report this week. I'm down 1.8 since last week (0.6 lower than my lowest since starting to really work at this). I was actually pleasantly surprised with the small loss since I didn't exercise much at all this week. I don't know what happened, but this week just seemed to fly by faster than usual. The only deliberate exercise I can remember was doing the 30 Day Shred once. I was, however, really busy running around after 3 kids all week.
In other news, I did our monthly grocery trip yesterday. It was exhausting. I confess I was really having to fight off the grumpy syndrome after that. I came home around 7:30 pm (having skipped supper), put the kids to bed, and was so crazy hungry by 8:30 pm that I crashed on the couch to watch a documentary and had a coke float for supper. Yep, a coke float. That's really going to help this whole weight and healthy eating thing, I know. But, hey, after the minor success I had this week, maybe I should be eating coke floats more often ;-). Just keeping it real.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...