Monday, May 12, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

I had a wonderful Mother's Day filled with time spent with those I love the most. I was well-loved, well-fed, and even came home with a few new clothes, all courtesy of our awesome families.

Here's what we plan to eat this week:

Breakfasts: Yogurt with Strawberries & homemade granola
                   Oatmeal
                   Eggs
                   Toast
                  (all with fruit on the side)

Lunches: Salads for me, Sandwiches for kids and hubby with veggies & fruit on the side

Suppers:

Monday: Tacos (using leftover taco meat from freezer) (Taco Salad for me)
Tuesday: Sausage & Perogies (one of my all-time favourite meals)
Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas (NEW). I am very excited to try this new recipe as chicken fajitas is one of my favourite foods, and Mel's Kitchen Cafe recipes have yet to disappoint.
Thursday: Mennonite Style Chicken Noodle Soup (using leftover chicken from last week's roasted chicken) & Homemade Rolls (from freezer)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers/Pancakes
Sunday: Leftovers/Tuna Macaroni Casserole

Extra Goals for This Week:

  • Attempt to make a DIY headwrap (made from old t-shirt) for Brielle
  • Exercise 5 times this week 
  • Clean up front flower beds
  • Spend 1 hour working on baby books

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...