Monday, May 26, 2014

Menu Plan & Goals

Last week was kind of one of those weeks. The fridge was leaking, the washing machine was making strange noises, an underground sprinkler was broken, etc. I was really, really grateful to have some freezer meals to use up when things got a bit crazy. With our washing machine still needing repair, it's going to be a busier week around here again as I'll likely have to bring my laundry somewhere else to wash. Keeping it simple again this week:

Monday: Leftover Spaghetti
Tuesday: Tuna Macaroni Casserole (didn't make this last week)
Wednesday: Stuffed Peppers (didn't make this last week)
Thursday: Freezer Meal (probably meatloaf) & Mashed Potatoes (went with a different freezer meal last week)
Friday:  Eating with family
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Leftovers

Goals for Last Week
  • 1 hour working on baby books
  • Exercise 4 times (|I think I managed to get this in 3 times)
  • 1 hour organizing closets
  • Sell some kids clothes/items online
  • Write up 2 detailed piano lesson plans
  • 1 hour working on chore charts/reward charts for kids
Goals for This Week

  • Exercise 4 times
  • 1 hour working on baby books
  • Spot clean rug upstairs
  • Get dirt from Mom & Dad worked into soil
  • Attempt to kick bad habit of biting fingernails (yep...it's gross & true...but my sister in law gave me her Thumbs Away for helping kids stop sucking their thumbs that I'm going to try)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...