Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

This morning our little girl's neutrophils are at 1 %. Still not great, but a lot better than zero, which is what they were at yesterday. The doctor is hopeful that she will get better and is fairly confident that this is a result of a very sinister virus. They are trying to find out what specific virus she has that has caused this. Her rash has improved quite a bit, and she seems in better spirits and is eating a bit better, too. She seems like she is in less pain as well. I was home for the night, but when I got to the hospital this morning, I could tell she looked and acted quite a bit better than yesterday. Thanks again for praying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise God!!! Will keep praying..

Jenna said...

Zach,
Thanks so much for praying! We appreciate it SO much. Friday night she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics, so now she can't have any cephalosporins or penicillins. This leaves very few options (as I'm sure you know!). Anyway, I'm trying to write up an update now. Hi to the family from us all. (I didn't publish your comment just because I've been trying to keep my blog somewhat anony and have tried to keep the rest of our names anonymous. We're a little paranoid of internet weirdos!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...