Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (December 20, 2010)

Not much of a menu plan this week since we'll probably be spending much of the latter part of this week with family and friends. Since we'll be with family chowing down on turkey, dressing, and cookies a lot of the time, my menu plan is simple as to avoid too much grocery-buying/wasting.
I'm going to attempt a gluten-free diet for one month (after Christmas, of course!!), so I've been doing some planning for that.

Sunday, December 19
Lunch: Pizza take-out
Supper: I had lefse, hubby had mac n' cheese

Monday, December 20
Waffles with Rhubarb Sauce and Whipped Cream, Bacon (terribly healthy, I know :-) )

Tuesday, December 21
Chicken Macaroni Bake (from the freezer), Steamed Carrots

Wednesday, December 22
Leftovers

Thursday, December 23
Let the feasts begin!! :-). I'll be making Cabbage Salad to have with a turkey feast

We'll be feastin' the rest of the week and spending lots of good quality time with family and friends.


*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*


While you gather with friends and family and sing songs about the Saviour Jesus, take time to remember that although Jesus came to this earth as a baby, He did not stay a baby. He grew into a man Who gave Himself for us on the cross, rose again, and ascended into heaven. When He comes back again, He will be coming back as the glorious King. Do you know this Jesus, the Lord God who holds the key to death and Hades, the Jesus of the Bible? More importantly, does Jesus know you?

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Matthew 7:21-23)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

Do you think you're a good person? Take this test to see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...