Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reading List 2011

I really like to read, but like so many people, I have a hard time finding the time. I mostly prefer non-fiction books about things like raising children, homeschooling, organizing, food, health, marriage, biographies, etc. Here is a list of 10 books I would like to read this year, in no particular order. I am thinking about putting all my 2011 lists, including my reading list, on my side column somewhere.

The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan

Emma by Jane Austen

Shadow of the Almighty: The Life and Testament of Jim Elliot by Elisabeth Elliot

Shepherding a Child's Heart
by Ted Tripp

The Bible (finish Old Testament)

David Copperfield by Charles Dickens

The Self-Sufficient Life and How to Live It by John Seymour

Don't Make Me Count to Three: A Mom's Look at Heart-Oriented Discipline by Ginger Plowman

The Truth War: fighting for certainty in an age of deception by John MacArthur

Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope by Mary Beth Chapman

Those are just a few that I would like to get around to reading this next year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...