Sunday, March 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (March 29)


I know it's SONday, but I might not have access to the computer tomorrow, so I'm posting my menu plan today. Last week I made every meal on my menu except for the whole wheat penne with pasta sauce, but none of them were on the scheduled days. They got shuffled around to fit better with my husband's work schedule.

Here's the plan for this week. I'm avoiding the grocery store this week, so that was the basis for the plan this week.

Sunday, March 28
Whole wheat penne, creamy tomato sauce, caesar salad

Monday, March 29
Visiting friends

Tuesday, March 30
Beef Borscht Soup (using soup bone and leftover roast beef in the freezer), cheddar cheese bread (new recipe)

Wednesday, March 31
Leftovers

Thursday, April 1
Teriyaki Salmon (new recipe) over rice, mixed veggies

Friday, April 2
Chicken Macaroni Bake (from freezer), mixed veggies

Saturday, April 3
Leftovers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...