Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (July 26)



Last week's menu went smoothly, with only one change. Instead of bbqing hamburgers, I decided to make crepes with blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream. I'm determined to avoid the grocery store this week if at all possible, so my menu is planned with that in mind.

Here is the plan this week:

Sunday, July 25
Lunch: Leftover crepes
Supper: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches (bbqed), Homemade Onion Rings with Dipping Sauce, Caesar Salad
Note: Since we had these yesterday, I can tell you that the homemade onion rings were so good! This is only the 2nd time I've made onion rings, and I definitely prefer this recipe out of the 2 I've tried. It is very time consuming, messy, and unhealthy, however, so I probably won't make them for a really, really, long time (like next year!).



Monday, July 26
Pasta and Pasta Sauce, Salad

Tuesday, July 27
Shepherd's Pie (new - recipe to come), Salad

Wednesday, July 28
Leftovers

Thursday, July 29
Easy Curry Chicken (my hubby's fave -recipe to come), Rice, Salad

Friday, July 30
Tuna Macaroni Casserole (recipe to come), Salad

Saturday, July 31
Leftovers

Desserts/Baking
Frozen Chocolate Mocha Dessert (recipe to come if it turns out)
Whole Wheat Bread (maybe)
Pita Bread (maybe)


Sorry for the lack of recipe links this week. I'm in a bit of a hurry and don't have time to post them right now. Hopefully I'll get around to posting them later in the week, but for now, I'm off to enjoy the day!

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...