Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (July 19)





Last week's recipe highlight was Fettuccine Alfredo with Golden Garlic Bread, which was SO good! I hope to post the recipe for the Alfredo sauce later this week. The sauce was delicious; my only complaint was that it thickened up a bit too much, so I think I'll tweak the recipe slightly to fix that problem. You'll notice we are having lots of salad this week. That is because our garden has produced quite a bit of lettuce, but last week I forgot about the lettuce in our garden and accidentally bought some at the grocery store. Oops. This week is fairly simple because I'm hoping to devote most of my time to doing some serious organizing in my house this week.

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday, July 18
Lunch: Leftover Homemade Pizza
Supper: Visiting family

Monday, July 19
Easy Cream of Tomato Soup (scroll down on link for recipe), Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Tuesday, July 20
Homemade Buffalo Chicken Fingers (didn't get made last week b/c we still had leftovers, Salad

Wednesday, July 21
Lemon Dill Pollock, Oven-Fried Potato Wedges, Salad

Thursday, July 22
Au Gratin Sausage Skillet (using leftover sausage from freezer), Salad

Friday, July 23
Leftover Sausage Skillet

Saturday, July 24
BBQing Hamburgers (weather permitting), Caesar Salad

Baking/Desserts/Other
Blueberry Cobbler (recipe to come)
Lemon Dessert (recipe to come)
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam (if I have time this week)

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...