Saturday, July 24, 2010

Organizing the Chaos

If you were looking for me this past week, you would have found me in my basement tackling this huge disaster. I am nearly finished with organizing all this, so hopefully I'll have the "after" pictures up in the next few days. For now, here are the "before" pictures. What a mess!

Here's the main area with all kinds of "stuff" that needs to be organized.

Office area that needs major help.


I can't wait to show you my "after" pictures. I feel like I can breathe again when I go down there now. Having a big cluttered mess like that just drives me crazy! Well, I must get back to the basement to continue my big project. Meanwhile, if you have a few minutes, feel free to check out one of my favourite organizing websites, The Organizing Junkie.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...