Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feelin' Inspired

They hymn All Creatures of Our God and King is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever composed, in my opinion. I have had its melody in my head all day with an arrangement that I would love to pen down. I haven't arranged or composed much music, but I always enjoyed improvising when I played at camp, church, etc. I googled blank staff for piano music and was able to find some free stuff to print off. Maybe, just maybe, I'll pen my arrangement of the song that's been whirling around in my head. I played around on the piano with the melody a bit but haven't penciled anything down yet. Oh, and don't hold your breath for any finished product...I often start things like this, but rarely get around to ever finishing them :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...