Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bit of a Blogging Break

As the summer months draw to a close (tear, tear), I have several things I want to get done before the snow flies. (And where I live, that could possibly be only weeks away! I sure hope not, though!) This is such a busy time of the year for us. From harvesting our garden produce (freezing and canning) to finishing painting our fence to getting rid of that terrible gout weed in my flower bed to celebrating some pretty big birthdays around here (Little Bittles turns 1 soon!!), these next few weeks are going to be especially busy. So, I've decided to take a bit of a blogging break for the next few weeks. I have a couple pre-scheduled posts that will go up, but other than that, I'm "unplugging" for a little while to get some things done around here. You may see an odd post or two, depending on how things go, but they will probably be far and few between for the next couple weeks or so. I want to make sure I soak in as much of that warm sunshine as possible before it soon disappears. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...