Monday, August 9, 2010

Easy Curry Chicken

Here's a very easy curry chicken recipe that only take minutes to prepare! I once tried a fancier version of curry chicken, but my husband actually prefers this recipe, which is much simpler and very quick to put together.

Easy Curry Chicken

4 chicken breasts (I use boneless, skinless)
4 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup honey (liquid works best, but I've used creamed)
4 Tbsp prepared yellow mustard
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp curry powder

Place chicken in a single layer in a casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake at 350 F for about 1 hour or until the chicken is done. Serve over rice.

*Note: Just check this every so often to make sure the sauce doesn't burn. The last time I made this, I accidentally let the sauce burn on the sides a bit. Oops!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...