Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (August 9, 2010)





I cannot believe another week just flew by. I know I seem to be saying this every week now, but I am so busy these days that I do not have much time for blogging. Oh well. I should just enjoy the nice weather while I can :-). The snow will be coming soon enough, and then I'll have plenty of time to be stuck inside! This is gearing up to be another busy week. I have TONS of green and yellow beans that are waiting for me to blanch them. (Just had a morbid thought...good things vegetables don't feel pain...Blanching would not be a fun experience...I digress.)

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday, August 8
Lunch: We ate out for lunch. We had a very busy week and very short nights. We were both exhausted, so we picked up some burgers after church

Supper: Tuscan Pizza (didn't get made last week, so I made it today to use up our spinach)

Monday, August 9
Tuna Macaroni Casserole (recipe to come), Salad

Tuesday, August 10
Leftovers

Wednesday, August 11
Wild Rice Hot Dish (NEW - adapted from here), Salad

Thursday, August 12
Leftovers

Friday, August 13
Chicken Enchiladas, Corn, Salad

Saturday, August 14
Leftovers or BBQing hamburgers

Desserts/Baking/Other:

Blanching and Freezing Beans
Layered Lemon Dessert (recipe to come)

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...