Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One of Those Days...

You know, the kind where you don't feel like doing much of anything?

Well, I'm having one of those today.

I feel tired and achy right through to my fingertips. Not sure if I'm coming down with something-or-other or if I'm just simply tired.

As much as I would just love to curl up in bed and stay there all day...there are a few things I really should get done today.

Event though I really don't feel like doing anything today, sometimes we have to do things we don't always feel like doing :-). This morning was spent running errands with my husband. Now it's 2:30 p.m. and I haven't got a whole lot accomplished around the house yet.

Here's the plan for "One of Those Days":
  • Fold and put away daughter's laundry
  • Finish washing bedding and remake bed
  • Tidy up the kitchen
  • Quick clean main bathroom (skipping the tub/shower today)
  • Quick sweep
  • Do a quick pick-up of stuff around the house and have whole house tidy again
  • Empty garbages
  • Plant peppers in indoor containers
After I'm done those tasks, then I might work on my daughter's baby book for a bit or try setting up my sewing machine (which is still in its box!). Then...I'm relaxing for most of the evening. Time to tackle that list so I can take the rest of the day to...rest. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...