Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time to Relax

Everything on my To Do List is crossed off, the baby is tucked into bed, and other than a lullaby cd playing in the background, the house is quiet. My husband will be home from work in about half an hour and then we will relax for the evening :-). I am still feeling achy but not quite as bad as I did this morning. I think I'm going to try a new recipe this evening and make some Maple Hot Chocolate to have ready for a bedtime treat when my husband gets home. Hopefully the baby will stay asleep for a few hours until her last night time feed so that my husband and I can have a relaxing evening together. Last night was a rough one. Our baby is teething, so some nights she is waking up crying from pain. She has 2 bottom teeth poking through now.

Tomorrow night we are having Bible Study at our house. We are studying the book of 1 Peter and starting with chapter 1 tomorrow. We've really missed having a Bible Study for the past few months, so I'm really glad that we are starting one up again. It might be a very small group, but it is so important to study the Word of God and fellowship with other believers. I'm really looking forward to it. I am going to go make that hot chocolate now and some whipped cream to go on top. Yum! I'm very much looking forward to relaxing and resting this evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...