Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (June 14)


I didn't make Lemon Dill Pollock last week, so it's on the menu this week as a possibility if I run out of leftovers. My grocery challenge went well last week again, and I managed to come just under my budget I've set for myself. I have a feeling that grocery shopping this week will be more of a challenge to stay under my budget challenge since it seems I've run out of a few staples all at once. There are lots of new recipes planned for the week, which I'm really excited about!
Here's the plan for the week:

Sunday, June 13
Lunch: Church picnic
Supper: Leftover Red & White Tortellini for my hubby and tuna and cheese on rye crisps for me

Monday, June 1
Crockpot Super Short Ribs (NEW), Super Whipped Potatoes (NEW), Tossed Salad

Tuesday, June 15
Leftover Ribs (OR tomato soup from freezer if no leftovers) & Potato Cheese Casserole (using leftover mashed potatoes)

Wednesday, June 16
Chicken with Lemon Caper Sauce (NEW) over Fettuccine, Caesar Salad

Thursday, June 17
Leftovers OR Lemon Dill Pollock (NEW) & Potato Wedges if no leftovers

Friday, June 18
Summa Borscht & Cheese Biscuits

Saturday, June 19
Leftover soup

Sunday, June 20
Homemade Pizza Pockets and carrot sticks

Desserts and Baking For the Week


*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...