Friday, October 15, 2010

Caramel Popcorn


I just made caramel popcorn for the very first time yesterday. Today, all of it is gone. Most of it was gone yesterday, but after breakfast (yes, caramel popcorn for breakfast) it was all gone. This stuff is seriously amazing. I will probably never try another caramel popcorn recipe because I am convinced there is no better one out there than this one. My husband, who doesn't even like caramel popcorn, could not get enough of this stuff once I finally convinced him to try it! I found the recipe for it here at Raising Homemakers. I cut the recipe in half (using 10 cups of popped popcorn, which was exactly one batch using my air popper).


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is the same recipe your Grandma C used. I always loved it too. I think I'm going to have to make it soon. I had forgotten about it. Brings back very yummy memories!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...