Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I give thanks to God for several things. These are just a few:

  • Spending Thanksgiving at home rather than in the hospital
  • Beautiful fall weather
  • Food to eat, a house to call home, clothes to wear, clean water to drink
  • Little Bittle's is infection-free so far and seems to be getting better
  • A loving husband (he even bought me my favourite hazelnut chocolate yesterday as a surprise!)
  • A beautiful daughter
  • God sending his only Son to die for my sins that by faith in Him I have eternal life
  • God's faithfulness and mercy
  • Wonderful family
Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. Lamentations 3:19-14


O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever.
Psalm 107:1


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...