Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (October 25)



Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday, October 24
Lunch: Subs
Supper: I was at my parent's house, hubby was visiting his grandpa in the hospital

Monday, October 25
Farmer Sausage, Perogies with Cream Gravy, Green Beans

Tuesday, October 26
BLTs, Fries

Wednesday, October 27
Sausage Potato Soup (using leftover sausage from Monday), Cheese Biscuits

Thursday, October 28
Leftovers (if no leftovers, we'll just have pasta with a simple sauce)
(I'll be cooking the turkey overnight)

Friday, October 29
Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Carrots
*I've had a turkey in the freezer for a really long time, so I figure it is time to put it to good use!*

Saturday, October 30
Leftovers

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

1 comment:

Nina Marana said...

Looking for some good meal ideas. Happy Menu planning. Have a great week.

Nina (Author)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...