Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Menu Plan...Wednesday?

Ever since Bittles got sick, my menu planning and grocery shopping has been toast. Literally. And pancakes. A lot of pancakes. I was so tired and stressed all the time that I seriously couldn't pull myself together enough to get a half decent meal on the table most of the time. Plus, we spent several days in the hospital, too, so we were eating a lot of fast food and take-out. Anyway, this week I feel like I am back to some sort of normalcy (for now), so here's what we have been/will be eating this week.

Monday, October 11
Homemade Pizza, Carrot Sticks

Tuesday, October 12
Yum-a-setta (this is like a homemade version of Hamburger Helper - recipe to come), Corn on the Cob

Wedneday, October 13
Leftover Casserole (Bittles has her Dr. appointment today)

Thursday, October 14
Crockpot Teriyaki Steak (new sauce), Stir Fry Veggies, Rice

Friday, October 15
Tortellini in some sort of sauce (not sure what kind yet)

Saturday, October 16
Homemade Tomato Soup (you'll have to scroll down for the recipe), Grilled Cheese



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...