Sunday, April 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (April 18, 2011)

Last week's firecracker salmon was a big hit with the hubby. I enjoyed it, too, so it's definitely a keeper. I adjusted the recipe a bit since I didn't have all the ingredients and marinated it overnight. I then baked it in a 400 F oven until it was done. I'll share my version of the recipe sometime.
It's a pretty simple week, meal-wise. Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday, April 17
Lunch: Easy Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup
Supper: Chicken fingers with spicy buffalo sauce (plum sauce for Ellie), fries, salad

Monday, April 18
Crockpot teriyaki steak, stir fry veggies, rice

Tuesday, April 19
Leftovers

Wednesday, April 20
Beef, bean, & cheese burritos, homemade sweet potato fries

Thursday, April 21
Simple pasta with marinara sauce, Caesar salad

Friday, April 22
Eating out

Saturday, April 23
Eating out

Baking/Desserts/Other
Honey whole wheat bread
Some type of cookie
Homemade tortillas (experimenting still with this)

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

1 comment:

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Hi
Thanks for the visit back. Don't forget to drop back by and link up this weeks food post so I can stop in again.
Happy Cooking,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...