Monday, April 18, 2011

Toddler Ruffle Skirt (T-shirt upcycle)



I am a total rookie when it comes to sewing. I have not a clue what I'm doing 99% of the time, so I am very happy when I find awesome tutorials for easy, cute projects. I used this one from Sew Much Ado to create this ruffle skirt out of 2 old t-shirts. It is far from perfect, and I even messed up so badly that my fabric got caught in my sewing machine, which required me to dismantle my machine and put it back together. Ugh. That was not fun. Anyway, despite the imperfections, I think it turned out rather cute!

Linking up to Raising Homemakers


2 comments:

Melodiejoy said...

It looks great Jenna!!! I'll have to try that someday...when all my other projects are finally complete :-)

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...