Saturday, April 2, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing - Week 13

Since I finally finished painting and making over our old dresser, I decided to tackle some drawers. Yikes. They are so unorganized, it is embarrassing. Here are a few of the drawers I got done this week.

Technology Drawer Before:



After: (I used a Dollarama drawer organizer that did not fit properly, but I figured out a way to bend the organizers a bit. Not the prettiest, but it works and things are organized now.







Makeup and Hair Drawer Before:




After: Still does not look the greatest, but it is better than it was. I went through my makeup and threw out ancient stuff I never wear anymore and expired stuff.





*Linking up to 52 Weeks of Organizing Challenge*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you know what are in the drawers! Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...