Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Our staycation is officially over, so I'm back to menu planning. I think I'm going to scrap the breakfast and lunch planning for now as I seem to not follow it anyway. Since there's usually just me and Ellie home for lunch, I find there hasn't been much of a point in planning lunches as we usually just have leftovers. No need to over complicate things, so until I find there's a real need, I will just be planning our supper meals and having breakfast suggestions to gain a little more variety than our usual toast & fruit

Breakfast ideas: toast & fruit, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, banana oat chip muffins

Sunday, April 10
Sausage, perogies, mashed sweet potatoes

Monday, April 11
Leftovers

Tuesday, April 12
Taco salad (using leftover taco meat in the freezer)

Wednesday, April 13
Firecracker grilled salmon (NEW), Rice, stir fry veggies

Thursday, April 14
Homemade pizza & Caesar salad

Friday, April 15
Leftovers

Saturday, April 16
Crockpot bbq beef on a bun, tossed salad

Alternate Meals:
One pot homemade mac n' cheese
Tuna casserole

Desserts/Baking/Other
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Some type of cookie (not sure yet)

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*


1 comment:

Nina Marana said...

Hi There,

I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

Thanks,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...