Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (April 4, 2011)

We are on "staycation" this week, so I'm keeping things flexible for menu planning. I am going to cook when I feel like it and eat out when I don't. Sometimes I find it is less work and less stress to eat at home than it is to go out, especially with a toddler. Choosing when to cook and when to go out? Now, that's a holiday! :-). When I do cook, it'll probably be pretty quick and simple. This is just my thrown-together menu plan of meals I can make if we stay home.

Breakfasts:
Toast, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, fruit, homemade egg mcmuffins, buttermilk pancakes

Lunches:
Leftovers, homemade one pot mac n' cheese (recipe to come), simple pasta in marinara sauce (recipe to come),

Suppers:
Fettuccine alfredo, sausage & perogies, black bean chili soup & cornbread, tacos (using taco meat from freezer)

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...